Friday, July 24, 2009

Beginning/Continuation.


Well its official. I started a blog. [Insert Lame Joke]

Actually, i have a history of blogs. [Insert Second Lame Joke]

In fact,
EVERY TIME
blogs became popular, i started a blog.
SO, here i am today. Writing a blog. Again. [Insert Final Lame Joke]

However, this one may be slightly different than my past blog [i loved Xanga]. In previous blogs, i wrote about what was happening in my everyday life; I wrote about big thoughts; I wrote about small quips, etc. etc.

Now, i am going to write about my everyday life, thoughts that i incur, and quips.
Different.

So with that in mind, i may need to update my situation. I live in Joplin, Mo, am finishing up a bachelor's degree at Ozark Christian College, and i am a youth minister at a small church in Afton, OK. Usually i say "part-time youth minister," but i am starting to think that phrase does not exist in ministry. I love my life here, but it may be a small step. That is my general situation.

Now, i will finish my first blog (by first i mean latest)

by saying this:
Enduring life is different than living life.

No comments:

Post a Comment