Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break To-Do List

Here is what my Spring Break looks like since Keenan Donahue bailed on Spring Training:

1. Watch Lost
I always thought this show was really dumb. Then i started watching it. And now, I'm captivated by it. All of the symbolism, character development, and suspenseful music make it difficult to turn off. So, i will finish Season 1 over the break.

2. Read a book
So i don't completely waste my spring break time, i will read a book. But not for fun. For class. Bummer. At least i sound smart.

3. Eat good food.
Both home-cooked, and restaurant. Restaurant list: Taco Bueno, Chipotle, Panda Express, Red Robin, anything else we do not have in Joplin.

4. Go golfing.
I went with my Dad on Friday (sorry for skipping classes Andrew Kirschner and Doug Welch). And i will go again this Friday. Unfortunately, i shot my worst round in like 2 years. Hopefully this Friday will be better.

5. Watch Basketball.
I took in the first four days of the NCAA Tournament as my bracket was destroyed by the likes of Northern Iowa and Saint Mary's. Boooooooooo. I guess i owe Sonja dinner and a movie.

So there you have it. I will quit updating you on my daily agenda on Facebook because it most likely consists of these 5 things + church on Wednesday. Now to accomplish something off my list (time to eat).

No comments:

Post a Comment