Thursday, May 5, 2011

Netflix Rant

I really love Netflix.
It provides entertainment instantly,
Deferring a generation's lesson on delayed gratification
To power outages and money shortages.
But, as much as i love Netflix,
I have to rant about one thing:
I had Dexter Season 3 Disc 2 in my queue
From the beginning of January until the end of April.
I was soooooooo frustrated.
Every time i returned a movie,
I would cross my fingers and hope
That the next disc that would arrive in my physical mailbox
Would be Disc 2 of Season 3 of Dexter.
And when that day came, i celebrated.
Then, i watched the disc and sent it back.
And my frustration subsided.
So, Netflix, you have taught me something:
Delayed Gratification is overrated.
Send me the next disc of Dexter TOMORROW.

PS, sorry for the shallowness of this post.
TIME to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment