Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012

Ok, I have become terrible at this.
But I don't want to be burdened with writing.
Instead, I enjoy it.
And since I already played Temple Run for an hour,
I think it's time to break my silence.

So,
Over the next few days,
I will be reflecting on the worst year of my life.
Not to be depressed (I'm not).
Not to obtain sympathy (I don't want it).
Not to air my grievances,
Boast in life's accomplishments,
Or to explain my emotions and actions.
But simply to say---
--- thanks.
To God,
To the Church,
and to Community,
Although the last year has not been kind,
You are what is unforgettable about 2011.
You were obvious in mysteries.
You were apparent in difficulties.
You were present in silence.
I am forever grateful for your impact in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment